Friday, November 29, 2013

Whaler Wednesday



 
I saw the Whalers play the Owen Sound Attack Wednesday and the Whalers lost 3-1. I think we might have lost because we did not have two of our best players, Ryan Hartman and Alex Peters. Ryan is a good forward and might be the best player on the team. I think I saw a brace on his arm when I saw him at the rink last week. I also saw Alex walking around crutches so hopefully they will both be back soon!

But now on to the game. Owen Sound came out quick and they scored after like 15 seconds and then they scored again. A little later we scored and going in to the second period it was 2-1 Owen Sound. Then a little bit into the 3rd period, the Attack scored. I said to my dad if the Whalers want to get back into this game they should bring it the puck to the point to Gianluca Curcuruto who is a really good defenseman who has a good shot. With around 2:00 left in the game they pulled the goalie Zack Bowman who came in for Ned who started. The Whalers tried to score a lot but they did not and I saw an Attack player winding up and take a shot and it hit the post. I was kind of happy because I did not want this game to go to bad, like 4-1 or something but it did not.

Well maybe tonight we can get a win at home against Oshawa and we are going.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment