Sunday, October 6, 2013

Whalers win exciting game in overtime


The Whalers won an exciting game in overtime Saturday against Saginaw 4-3. Zach Lorentz was at the side of the net and batted a puck out of the air into the net to win the game.

There are so many new players we are having a hard time figuring out who is who. Zach Lorentz looks solid on defense. Francesco Vilardi is small but he hustles and looks like he can be a goal scorer. Carter Sandlak plays a pretty tough game like Jamie Devane did. The other guys, I am still learning how they play. I never saw so many new guys.

Ryan Hartman is still around and that is cool and he got two goals Saturday. Ryan is always good.

I hope the new guys can step up and learn how to play together or else we might not make the playoffs. Next week at autograph night, I can see the new Whalers close up so I can start getting to know them. My dad was joking that they are going to have to get to know me because I am always around.

I will root for the Whalers always and it doesn't matter how they are doing if they are trying hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment