Friday, October 18, 2013

Good luck to Tom Wilson who is staying with the Capitals this year!


Tom is gonna bring some Whaler muscle to the NHL. He is nice too and would say hi to me when I would stand by the tunnel.

Good game Saturday where the Whalers won against Kitchener. We were outshot like we have been all year but we just gotta hang in there until the new guys learn how to play together. We always stay to the end and were cheering Carter Sandlack's empty-net goal.

After the game, the players signed autographs and I got some of my Whaler cards signed but most of the players do not have cards yet because they are new to the team. It also gave me a chance to see what these new guys even look like close up with no helmet. I have over 200 signed Whaler cards and I should count exactly how many I have. I bet I have the record for signed Whaler cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment