Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Two Whaler games


Like my picture in my uniform? I took it myself. I have 9 goals and 3 assists in 6 games and am the leading scorer on my team which is Mission and the #3 scorer in the league. We are 2-4 so we have to pick it up.

I saw two Whaler games over the weekend. They didn't play so good Friday against Owen Sound. The Owen Sound players are pretty big but Carter Sandlak was battling and fighting them. I am liking him.

Saturday, the Whalers played better against Sarnia. The game-winning goal at the end by Zach Lorentz was great. It was right by us and he shot it with his back to the net. Compuware Arena got really loud after that.

Saturday was Pink Out day and my mom wore our pink Stefan Noesen jersey. A lot of people were wearing their pink jerseys. It's cool when my mom comes and she comes a couple of times a year. My Uncle Mike and Aunt Kristen came too.  My mom took me to the Whalers Pink Out dinner a few days before the game and I met a lot of the new players and got my picture taken with them. Matt Mistele asked me who my favorite player was and I said Ryan Hartman and Matt said "He is my favorite too." That's cool. It was a good time. Maybe I will post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment